Friday 29 January 2010

Introduction from Neil Revell - Head Teacher of St. Aldhelm’s C.E.

St. Aldhelm’s C.E. (V.A.) Combined School


It gives me great pleasure to introduce myself as the new Head Teacher of St. Aldhelm’s C.E. (V.A.) Combined School. I know that I have the best job in the world as I am going to be able to spend each day:


· being inspired by 480 well-mannered, delightful children,
· working as part of a talented, inspirational team of staff and governors … and …
· meeting so many kind, caring parents and friends of our school.

Who could ask for more?

I have been made very welcome by everybody in our community and I would like to thank you all so much for this. The children at our school are very special people and, along with the whole team, I am constantly mindful of the responsibility upon me to prepare these children to thrive and flourish both now and in the future.

It is very important to me that our school is a Church school and Christian values are at the core of everything that happens at school. In a service to mark the beginning of my headship, Father Stephen said to me:


‘As the Head Teacher of this Church School you have a special responsibility to ensure that everyone in your school is valued and recognised as being a child of God, uniquely gifted by Him’ and asked if I would commit myself to this work.

I replied:
‘I will with the help of God.’

I promise to keep to my word here and to give my best to the children, staff, governors, parents and friends of our special school at all times.

I look forward to sharing school successes with you.







Neil Revell

No comments:

Post a Comment